Taproot Dentsu India, the creative agency from the house of dentsu international, has launched a second film as part of the agency’s ongoing ‘More Together’ campaign for Facebook. The film illustrates the platform’s power of connections and communities through yet another inspirational story in ‘Dhara’.
The story follows the life of Dhara, a book lover who rescues books from being consigned to the bin and with the help of Facebook, finds homes for many of her rescued books.
The film continues to build on the theme of how people can do more together than alone. It showcases the endless possibilities one can achieve through the power of the platform.
Neeraj Kanitkar, Senior Creative Director, Taproot Dentsu, said, “This film is a sweet and simple demonstration of Facebook’s inherent power. Which is to supercharge the efforts of one person when the community gets behind it. It is quite rare to be in the advertising business without having some love for the written word.
“So when Gauri Burma – the most passionate book lover amongst us – came up with the idea, we knew we simply had to make it happen. We hope that it inspires people to consider using Facebook to give a new lease of life to old, forgotten and about-to-be-turned-into-pulp books,” Kanitkar said.
For the record, the first ad in the series is of ‘Rinchen’, a female football coach in Ladakh who shares her players’ videos on Facebook. The film highlights how the power of connections not only creates a fan-following for her team but also propels her and the team’s career forward.
Taproot Dentsu Agency Credits
- Co-Founder, Taproot Dentsu and Creative Chairperson India, dentsu: Agnello Dias
- Co-Founder and Chief Creative Officer: Santosh Padhi
- Chief Executive Officer: Umesh Shrikhande
- Executive Creative Director: Pallavi Chakravarti
- EVP & Head of Office: Ayesha Ghosh
- EVP & Head of Strategic Planning: Shashank Lanjekar
- Senior Creative Director: Neeraj Kanitkar
- Group Head (Copy): Gauri Burma
- Group Head (Art): Rutul Mistry
- Creative Supervisor (Art): Sushant Kadam
- Visualizer: Sujay Kamble
- Vice President, Strategic Planning: Pearl Vas
- Senior Account Planner: Kanupriya Mahajan
- Senior Account Planner: Nishita Vazarkar
- Vice President, Account Management: Amit Murthy
- Account Supervisor: Fiona Maben
- Account Supervisor: Ana Iman
- Production House: Lens Flare Films Production
- Director: Sachin Kotre
- Executive Producer: Naveed Khan