Life Insurance Corporation of India has introduced LIC’s Arogya Rakshak with effect from 19th July 2021, which is a Non-linked, Non-Participating, Regular Premium, Individual, Health Insurance Plan.
This plan provides fixed benefit health insurance cover against certain specified health risks and provides timely support in case of medical emergencies and helps the insured and his family to remain financially independent in difficult times. An individual can insure himself/herself(as Principal Insured(PI), his/her spouse, all children and parents under one policy.
The plan is available for Principal Insured/spouse/parents aged 18 years to 65 years and children of age 91 days to 20 years. The Cover Period available for PI/spouse/parents up to age 80 years and for children up to 25 years.
This plan gives following benefits under one policy:
- Flexible benefit limit to choose from
- Flexible premium payment options
- Valuable financial protection in case of hospitalisation, surgery etc
- Lump sum benefit irrespective of actual medical costs
- Increasing Health cover by way of Auto Step Up Benefit and No Claim Benefit.
- If more than one members are covered under a policy, Premium Waiver for other Insured(s) in case of unfortunate death of the Original Principal Insured i.e. the Policyholder at inception of policy.
- Premium Waiver Benefit for one year in the event of any Insured undergoing surgery falling under Category I or Category II for certain Major Surgical Benefits.
- Ambulance Benefit
- Health Check-up Benefit
- Optional Riders available under the plan