The newly elected Executive Council of the Indian Society of Advertisers (ISA) met on September 21, 2020. Mr. Sunil Kataria, Chief Executive Officer, India and SAARC, Godrej Consumer Products Limited, was elected Chairman of the ISA.
Sunil has led the Society over the past four years to newer heights drawing support from his colleagues in the Executive Council, the ISA members and all fraternity entities.
Sunil Kataria, Chairman, Indian Society of Advertisers, said, “In our journey towards creating greater value proposition forthe ISA in the industry, the focus will be to make this unique body future ready for the new normal that is emerging around us and to provide value added support to our members.
“With the digital advertising having ascended as second only to TV and growing even further, our endeavour this year would be take forward our efforts in the area of digital measurement.
“The ISA has plans ahead to work withBARC to create a Multimedia Measurement that can be implemented very soon. Weheartily thank all fraternity organizations for their strong partnering and this will surely help us accomplish newmilestones. I also acknowledgethe continuing support byour members in all our endeavours.”
“In particular reference to the Covid-19 pandemic, I am glad to acknowledge the cooperation of all our members, industry associates, vendors and ISA Secretariat team in staying safe adhering to directives by health authorities and governments,” Kataria said.
ISA is the only national body as a strong voice to advertisers over the last 68 years. It has advertiser members from across industries who approximately contribute to over two-thirds of the annual national non-governmental ad spends.
ISA, which is a founder member of the World Federation of Advertisers (WFA) and one of the founders of ASCI, continues to partner with other industry bodies that connect to the advertisers. The ISA played a significant role in formation of BARC and is closely partnering with it towards advertisers getting robust and credible data.
The Executive Council members of the ISA thanked Sunil for his substantial contribution to the ISA as Chairman over past four years and expressed pleasure to elect him again for 2020-21.
Other members of the Executive Council are:
- Mr. Atul Agrawal, Senior Vice President – Corporate Brandand Marketing,Tata Services Limited
- Mr. Abraham Mathew Alapatt, President & Group Head-Marketing, Service Quality Financial Services & Innovation, Thomas Cook (India) Limited
- Mr. NarendraAmbwani, Director, Agro Tech Foods Limited
- Mr. Ravi A. Desai, Director, Mass & Brand Mktg International, Amazon Seller Services Pvt.Ltd.
- Mrs. Paulomi Dhawan, Independent Director, Whistling Woods International Ltd.
- Mr. Girish Kalyanaraman, Senior Director Brand Operations, Procter & Gamble Hygiene and Health Care Limited
- Mr. Chandru Kalro, Managing Director, TTK Prestige Limited
- Mr. Sandeep Kaul, Divisional Chief Executive – India Tobacco Division, ITC Limited
- Mr. Bharat V. Patel, Independent Director, Aditya Birla Sun Life AMC Ltd.
- Mr. Ramakrishnan Ramamurthi, Adviser J. K. Enterprises
- Mr. Amit Tiwari, Vice President – Marketing, Havells India Ltd.
- Mr. Subhadip Dutta Choudhury, Chairman of the Board of Directors andChief Executive Officer – Hawkins Cookers Limited
- Mr. Anuj Poddar, Executive Director, Bajaj Electricals Limited
- Mr. Ram Raghavan, Managing Director, Colgate-Palmolive (India) Limited
- Mr. Gauravjeet Singh, General Manager – Media Services (South Asia) Media, Hindustan Unilever Limited
- Mr. Sanjeev Handa, Sr. V. P. Corporate Communications, Maruti Suzuki India Limited