Honda Motorcycle and Scooter India Pvt Ltd. made a grand entry in 180-200cc motorcycle segment with it’s all new muscular, sporty and advanced Hornet 2.0. Conceived to be an International Street Fighter, its agility complemented by a range of advanced features is expressed in its design codes while ‘Built to perform’ attitude showcases a sense of sophistication.
- Golden Upside Down (USD) front fork – a first in sub 200cc segment
- New Fully Digital Negative Liquid Crystal Meter displays advanced information
- Dual, Petal Disc Brakes with single channel ABS for utmost sense of control
- New Engine Stop Switch for convenience during brief stops
- Wider tubeless tyres (Front–110mm & Rear-140mm)
- Hazard Switch for emergency stops in low visibility condition
- New Powerful & efficient 184cc HET BSVI PGM-FI engine with class leading mid-range torque
- New Superior aerodynamic design helps in achieving smoother handling
International Massive Style
- Aggressive forward leaning design with bulky tank creates an aura of dominance
- New LED headlamp with position lamp
- New LED winkers & X-shaped LED tail lamp offers reliability and better visibility
- New Key on tank enhances convenience and aesthetics
Atsushi Ogata, Managing Director, President & CEO, Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India Pvt. Ltd. said, “Inspired by the dreams of the new age customers & their passion for riding, we are pleased to introduce all new Honda Hornet 2.0.
“With its advanced technology & thrilling performance, new Hornet 2.0 is set to create a new benchmark among the young motorcycle enthusiasts.
“It is the beginning of Honda’s new era of portfolio expansion catering to a wide range of customers in India,” Ogata added.
Yadvinder Singh Guleria, Director – Sales & Marketing, Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India Pvt. Ltd. said, “The new Hornet 2.0 is a transformation of Honda’s racing DNA into sheer thrill of street riding.
“Fully satisfying the needs of riders seeking performance and style in one machine, the powerful higher capacity HET BSVI Engine, best in class features like Golden USD front forks, fully digital negative liquid crystal meter, dual, petal disc brakes and aggressive design enhances the overall riding experience. Simply put, Hornet 2.0 is a call out to those who want to FLY AGAINST THE WIND,” Guleria said.