The brand GRADO is a coming together of synergies from legacy brands Grasim (erstwhile Gwalior Suitings) and OCM, with an intent to offer the entire product basket to the consumers – ranging from synthetics to cottons to worsted, under the same brand umbrella. Now, the brand is ready with a jaunty new Spring Summer 2021 collection, showcasing a fresh range of colors and designs, a perfect line-up for the upcoming season as well as the weddings.
Summer has always brought joy and hope to all – it’s been the season of fresh beginnings, new fiscals, green shoots, colour and the onset of weddings. For Indian households, weddings have been an important occasion and wherein people need to look their best.
GRADO too believes in the auspicious occasion of marriage and the necessity for people to drape the perfect outfits. Post-pandemic lockdown, the wedding season came as a ray of hope compelling people to don the right garb.
This year GRADO by GBTL offers wonderful fabric ranges-
- STREEZA – A premium 4-way stretch fabric epitomizing unique combination of comfort, luxury and style – for Freedom of Movement. This fabric is a flagship product of GRADO BY GBTL and is an innovative and differentiated concept compared to the industry norm of using a Stretch filament in the fabric.
- PICASSO – It is a unique blend of TR fibers which is dyed at fiber stage which gives excellent color fastness and feels premium in terms of fall and finish. It’s really a perfect product basket with designs and colours for suits.
- DONATI – A unique blend of TR and stretch fibers with an eye-catching selvedge and colours.
- MILAZO – TR and wool fibers are dyed at fiber stage and resembles polywool-like properties and has a beautiful selvedge in a range of designs.
- ALSACE – 20% wool tweed for jacketing
- A range of jacquards and fancy PV also adorns the range in a stunning array of colours and are extremely light weight.
And, GRADO by OCM offers-
- IMPERIAL (MPL): Finest Luxury Super 120s wool blended with extra fine polyester (W/P 70/30), Imperial is ideal fabric for suiting. With an exotic touch finish and available in a range of exclusive designs and colors, it is a must buy range for every wardrobe.
- CASA BELLA (CSB): Super 100s wool embedded with extra squashy polyester with magnificent composition of (P/W 50/50). Having exceptional finish, it is available in a glorious range of colors and designs.
- ZIA-ZIO: Presenting a collection of top-quality Jackets and Trousers in co-ordinates.
- BUNDEE (BND): A perfect harmony of colour, design and blends that too, all in bold style. Ideal for bundees, this range stems from a vibrant designer’s perspective and has a vast color palette.
- INVICTA (EVA): Polyester/cellulose in a blend of 65/35, perfect for summers. This fabrics ensures comfort with formula one finish which results in a more smooth and lustrous fabric.
Balancing the bold and bright with the neutral and classic, GRADO’s Spring Summer 2021 has a wide-range of palette endorsing-
- Pale hazy petals combined with exotic pinks and an herbal greens creating a fresh summer look that celebrates the positivity and happiness of colors from nature;
- Adding a vibrant dynamic contrast are yellow, sweetly scented lavender, fragrant oranges and a cool blues combine to create a dynamic contrast with a crisp qua;
- Empowering (shades of) purple and red infuses glamour to a story of vivid contrasts
In order to arrive at these fabric designs and colours, an in-depth research and forecasting has been conducted from a domestic and global perspective. The Spring Summer 2021 collections present a plethora of hues in every colour giving the customers a wide range of choice.
This collection is not only perfect for the upcoming season but also amount to be the quintessential attire for the wedding season, which can be custom tailored into bespoke suits (Single breasted, Double breasted, tapered leg trousers and fitted jackets), bandhgalas, sherwanis & bundis too.
Manish Shukla, CMO of GRADO by GBTL, said, “We are elated to announce the launch of GRADO’s Spring Summer Collection 2021, and are certain that our customers will be really happy and content with the phenomenal range of fabrics GRADO has to offer with trending colour palettes.
“This collection will also have a variety of fabrics perfect for the wedding season. We, at GRADO, hope to adapt to the changing trends and provide our customers with best quality fabrics,” Shukla added.
Vikram Mahaldar, MD &CEO, OCM Pvt. Ltd., said, “With an illustrious heritage (of close to a century), we have always pioneered to disrupt the market with great quality and innovative products.
“We’re extremely delighted about the Summer Collection with our vast array of colours – suitable for everyone – children, teens, working people, retired people – really, there’s something for everyone. In 2021, we’re sure this Collection will bring a further ray of hope/vibrancy in everyone’s lives,” Mahaldar added.